Byggeprojekt.dk handles tenders from DKK 100,000 to over DKK 5 billion in an easy and simple way.
- Templates and structures can be reused – creating recognition and a smoother workflow.
- Advisory tender and negotiated procedure.
- Digital tender with user-defined delivery requirements.
- Tendering and a digital invitation to tender online.
- Uniformity in tender, project planning, and implementation ensure a smoother process and fewer errors.
- Easy access to data and high ease-of-use eliminate time, traditionally wasted on administration.
- Overview of the latest versions reduces the risk of errors and misunderstandings.
- Answers and questions, as well as messages and briefings.
- Easy allocation of rights, plus a visual overview of rights.
- 3D viewer working directly in the Project Web App.
- A log of actions is providing documentation for all decisions. Thereby all basic agreements for the cooperation are always under control.
- Security of access to submitted applications/tenders for the tender administrator.
- The solution is online and accessible from computers, tablets, and mobile. Just log in, and you are running. Guides and unlimited support are available. We are with you all the way.
- Experience the joy of a simple, user-friendly, and flexible system, allowing you to focus on what creates real value.
- Secure encrypted SSL connection, plus backup and log.
Our solutions are tailor-made for the actors of the construction industry, and support everything from the handling of tenders to project planning, construction, and delivery. Our clients are public and private owner-builders, utility companies, property managers, developers, transport companies, pension companies, architects, advisors, plus main and total contractors.
INTEGRATED ESPD SERVICE - THE COMMON EUROPEAN TENDER DOCUMENT
Byggeprojekt.dk offers – at no extra cost – ESPD service in connection with tenders and pre-qualifications.
The ESPD service is offered to both the contracting authority and the tenderer according to the EU Commission's well-known portal and functions.
The ESPD service is integrated and fully compatible with the EU Commission's now phased-out solution.
The online form can be completed, printed, and sent to the buyer along with the rest of the offer. If the procedure is carried out electronically, the ESPD can be exported, stored, and submitted electronically. An ESPD that has been submitted in connection with a previous public tender procedure can be re-used, provided that the information remains accurate. Tenderers can be excluded from the process or be prosecuted if the information in the ESPD is grossly inaccurate, withheld, or cannot be supplemented by additional documentation.
If you have questions regarding the ESPD service of Byggeprojekt.dk, please contact email@example.com